Beat the heat and stay fresh, clean and natural with these makeup and body care hacks.
- For the smoothest legs before a night out or big event, use Body Polish as a pre-shaving treatment, by applying and exfoliating your skin with the polish, then rinsing off the sugar and using the excess oils as a shave cream. Try Pomegranate, Midnight Orchid, Pink Champagne or Coconut Lime Vanilla.
- Stop lipstick from bleeding by lining the outer edge of your lips using Neutral Concealing Stick and blend outward with the Foundation Concealer Brush.
- Run out of lip balm? Grab your Organic Skin & Nail Balm or Nursing Balm and apply to lips after a day in the sun.
- Don’t let your Sheer Minerals Makeup melt away! After applying your mineral makeup, set with a few sprays of Mineral Setting Spray then use the Blending Sponge and Matte Veil, Pink Veil or your Mineral Foundation to dab away any oil or shine.
- Keep Eye Liner Pencil from smearing by lightly dusting Matte Veil or Pink Veil under the eye to absorb sweat and hold the line in place.
- Make your Hydrating Body Spritz do double duty to freshen skin and hair! Tame frizz by spraying a couple squirts on your hand and gently smooth hair. Plus, use Hydrating Body Spritz as a detangler after swimming. Try Coconut Cream, Strawberry Lemonade or Grapefruit Lily. Refrigerate for a fragrant, refreshing mist.
- Sooth razor burns with Healing Elements Balm, Prebiotic Facial Mist or Organic Skin & Nail Balm.
- Tone down a red nose from sunburn with Green Corrector Concealing Stick first, apply foundation next then use Honey Glow Bronzer instead of blush.
- Sweat stains are the pits! Try one of these 3 natural stain removers. Avoid use with delicate fabrics like silk, and patch test a small area of dark colored fabric to ensure treatment won’t bleach garment.
- Soak the stained area in vinegar. Whites and light colors: use equal parts cold water and vinegar. Dark colors: use equal parts warm water and vinegar. Rinse and let dry before laundering.
- Cut a lemon in half and rub cut side on stain, squeezing little juice into the stain. Air dry and apply more as needed. Wash as normal.
- Sprinkle baking soda on stained area. Allow to dry and brush off baking soda. Repeat as needed until stain fades. Wash as normal.
- Keep Mineral Setting Spray in a cooler or the refrigerator to cool, hydrate and freshen your face throughout the day. Perfect for a BBQ or other outdoor event.
- Cool a sunburn by applying Prebiotic Facial Mist first followed by Whipped Body Butter once mist has soaked into skin.
Let us know your warm weather beauty hacks in the comments!