Lemongrass Spa Products offers a variety of essential oils, with multiple uses and benefits to enrich and intensify your skincare routine. Below will explain what each essential oil is best used for and how to easily incorporate the into your everyday routine.
- Tea Tree helps combat acne.
- Lavender helps decrease inflammation, irritation and redness.
- Frankincense aids in reducing signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, lack of firmness and dull skin.
- Lemongrass helps balance oil overproduced by the skin.
- Geranium reduces the signs of aging and helps fight wrinkles.
How to Incorporate Essential Oils into Your Skin Care Routine
1) Add 1 drop of essential oil to 1 pump of Lemongrass Spa face crème, eye crème, serum or makeup primer.
2) Add 2-3 drops of essential oil to a warm washcloth or Lemongrass Spa’s Soft Boucle Facial Pads with Natural Cotton to improve your cleansing routine. If you like to steam your skin to cleanse your pores add 4-5 drops of essential oil per cup of water. This not only gives an aromatherapy effect but a deeper cleanse, too....