We’re on a mission!
We want to provide you and your family with natural, effective products that are both indulgent and purposeful. From our family care collection to our luxurious spa collection and best-selling skincare line, Lemongrass Spa products will be a welcome replacement in your home.
Fresh, Clean & Natural
in our products
Phthalates, mineral oil or lanolin, formaldehyde, parabens, petroleum-based fillers, sodium laureth sulfate, bismuth oxychloride or talc, lake colorants, carmine, nano-particles, GMOs, gluten
What is all the natural goodness in our products anyway?
Right from the beginning we start with the best ingredients that we hand select for their high quality and effectiveness. Our ingredients include:
- Organically grown, steam distilled pure essential oils such as lavender, tea tree, peppermint, spearmint, sandalwood & lemongrass
- Natural colorants such as beet juice powder and carrot juice
- Therapeutic and hydrating aloe vera, shea butter, mango butter, olive oil, jojoba oil, olive butter, apricot kernel oil and almond oil for healthier skin
- Fruit extracts such as pomegranate, raspberry seed and cucumber
- Sugar, oatmeal, Dead Sea salt and other ingredients that are so natural you could eat them!
- Check out our reference guide to natural ingredients here. Download PDF Guide
- Are you concerned with the ingredients in your skincare products? We've created a Top Twelve List of ingredients to avoid list for your convenience. Download Ingredients to Avoid
We are committed to offering safe products for the entire family. In order to protect some of our water-based formulations from bacteria or mold, we use skin-safe, paraben-free preservatives such as sodium benzoate, gluconolactone, grapefruit seed extract (3rd party tested for purity), optiphen and soy-free Vitamin E oil. Some of our formulas include fragrance oils that are phthalate-free for your peace of mind.
Even your furry friends can feel good about Lemongrass Spa products. We don’t test our products on animals, nor have our prestigious raw materials suppliers.
We are proud to bear the Beauty without Bunnies logo to show that we are a cruelty free company. To learn more about this program click here.
How do you get Lemongrass spa products for yourself?
Get connected with your very own Lemongrass Spa Consultant
Who better to help you find the right products for you and your family, then someone who loves the products and uses them herself? Lemongrass Spa has Consultants all over the US who are just as passionate about sharing our natural products as we are. We’ll help you locate a local Consultant and she’ll be able to help you in person, or you can order directly from her website - or even better, call your friends over and experience the true Lemongrass Spa experience, right at home.